applecart sentence in Hindi"applecart" meaning in Hindi applecart in a sentence
- Every so often, something comes along and upsets the applecart.
- They're looking for ways to upset the applecart.
- This is an unstable environment, a GOP applecart waiting to be overturned.
- Any revival of inflation could also upset the applecart.
- "But that's an idea that upsets the archeological applecart.
- Then again, why upset the applecart?
- Dior, Christian Lacroix and Kenzo,-seems determined to keep upsetting the applecart.
- "It's in no one's interest to upset the applecart ."
- So Madeleine Albright is not the first Secretary of State to have her applecart overturned by the US Congress.
- The applecart was finally upset when a senior manager retired and announced that he wanted to sell a huge block of stock.