anserine sentence in Hindi"anserine" meaning in Hindi anserine in a sentence
- Tadornines show morphological traits common to both anatines and anserines.
- Serum carnosinase is a glycoprotein, and splits free carnosine and anserine in the blood.
- The Middle Oligocene " Limicorallus " ( from Chelkar-Teniz ( Kazakhstan ) was sometimes considered an anserine.
- The pKa of the imidazole ring of histidine, when contained in anserine, is 7.04, making it an effective buffer at physiologic pH.
- Other names in common use include'carnosine synthetase','carnosine-anserine synthetase','homocarnosine synthetase', and'carnosine-homocarnosine synthetase '.
- The distal tibial attachment of the sMCL can be found under these identified tendons, making up the floor of the pes anserine bursa, 6 cm distal to the joint line.
- Their diets can consist of amphibians ( mainly frogs and pond turtles ), bird predation ( mainly anserine species ), small rodents, and invertebrates such as water beetles, snails, and cray�sh.
- It is a component of the naturally occurring peptides carnosine and anserine and also of pantothenic acid ( vitamin B 5 ), which itself is a component of coenzyme A . Under normal conditions, ?-alanine is metabolized into acetic acid.
- "' Anserine "'( ?-alanyl-" N "-methylhistidine ) is a dipeptide containing ?-alanine and 1-methylhistidine, which can be found in the skeletal muscle and brain of mammals and birds.