analyte sentence in Hindi"analyte" meaning in Hindi analyte in a sentence
- This difference mainly results from the effects of analyte diffusion rates.
- Often the same instrument can separate, identify and quantify an analyte.
- The analyte associates with and is retained by the polar stationary phase.
- This is often an isotopically labeled version of the analyte.
- The unknown analyte in the sample binds with labelled antibodies.
- The matrix and the analyte are said to be co-crystallized.
- It is distinguished from procedures that measure one analyte at a time.
- Silica ) separates the analyte solution from the semiconducting device.
- Nanobiosensors use an immobilized bioreceptor probe that is selective for target analyte molecules.
- The diffracted light can be correlated with the concentration of a target analyte.