analogue recording sentence in Hindi"analogue recording" meaning in Hindi
- It is essential for both analogue recording and transmission of video material.
- Pieter stands for analogue recording, just like us.
- The album was remastered from the original analogue recordings in Melbourne in February 2006.
- The society was engaged in a restoration project, transferring the analogue recordings to a digital format.
- Analogue recordings are digitised at the highest possible fidelity to ensure high-quality digital files result.
- Thrasher wrote an essay on his preference for analogue recording over digital recording in the liner notes.
- As well as his other activities, Lyttelton was a keen analogue recordings for the Parlophone label in the 1950s.
- Since digital equipment has become widespread, these older analogue recording machines are no longer produced and the company has focused on other equipment.
- Higham co-owns Embassy Studios, a sixteen-track analogue recording studio near Basingstoke, with Foot Tapping Records boss, Clive Duffin.
- The Slovenian Wildlife Sound Archive is a collection of animal sounds, mainly on Heteroptera and cicadas, stored on digital and analogue recording media.