amplifiers sentence in Hindi"amplifiers" meaning in Hindi amplifiers in a sentence
- One sizable matter remains : amplifier power for that center speaker.
- Carver Lightstar Reference stereo amplifier ( $ 3, 995 ).
- He made his tone rough by pressuring his amplifier into distortion.
- They rely on amplifiers that can send traffic only one way.
- Take, for example, the amplifiers built into boom boxes.
- That's rock with the amplifier turned up to 11.
- Another man gingerly removed his amplifier, tape deck and speakers.
- The code that turns on my amplifier shut off my TV.
- more than 32, 000 watts of audio amplifier output power.
- Amplifiers are used to detect and strengthen low-level signals.