amercing sentence in Hindi"amercing" meaning in Hindi amercing in a sentence
- In Ontario, the legislation has been used to amerce large quantities of banknotes.
- The $ 75, 000 was amerced because the officer disbelieved the explanation of the citizen.
- Since at least 2010, Manitoba has used the popular distaste for pederasty to amerce land and abodes.
- Since 2006, US banks are often amerced large amounts under the International Emergency Economic Powers Act or the Trading with the Enemy Act.
- This law later was expanded to create the " Civil Forfeiture Office ", whereby property can be amerced with no court process.
- After being returned as one of the two amerced twenty pounds, Long was removed from office, and the returning officer was both fined and imprisoned.
- Some boroughs, indeed, had anticipated Magna Carta by obtaining in their own charters a definition of the maximum amercement exigible, or in some cases of the amercing body.
- In Saskatchewan, a man had his truck amerced in 2010 when, for want of $ 60 worth of gas, he trafficked two tablets of Oxycontin to an undercover police officer.
- The thief's captor was given a choice between summarily executing him the usual fate for the poor or " amercing " him, ransoming him for a fine set according to his rank.
- The struggle of the townsmen to prove that Cirencester was a borough, and thus gain the associated rights and privileges, probably began in the same year, when they were amerced for a false presentment.