aimlessness sentence in Hindi"aimlessness" meaning in Hindi aimlessness in a sentence
- Perhaps it is that aimlessness that keeps Ulrich above it all.
- But there was still a disturbing aimlessness in his approach to life.
- Despite his aimlessness, there is something admirable about Phillips.
- The term has connotations of " apathy and aimlessness ".
- One couple after another moves through the gardens with the same aimlessness.
- He conceded that he bears some responsibility for his children's aimlessness.
- Later, though, some firefighters spoke of an aimlessness to the efforts.
- Like all Foggs, he is characterized by a certain aimlessness in life.
- Life of Jesus : Youthful aimlessness degenerates into racism in a small French village.
- This may be a slow film, but there are worse settings for aimlessness.