aerial cable sentence in Hindi"aerial cable" meaning in Hindi aerial cable in a sentence
- Exit holes for the aerial cables are evidenced in the concrete floor.
- Anna takes Lars-Erik for an open aerial cable car ride across the falls.
- A decision was taken to replace the rack railway with an aerial cable car.
- The aerial cables that carry pylons are generally considered an unattractive feature of the countryside.
- The helicopter apparently flew into an aerial cable used for transport of goods and hay.
- Barcelona is served by a comprehensive local public transport network that includes a aerial cable cars.
- Portions of the aerial cabling, including the stretch running across the dam, had deteriorated and become unreliable.
- Suburban and rural service also expanded, mostly with aerial cable or open wire plant and Strowger switches.
- As power lines the aerial cable can serve also as ground conductor on the top of the pylon.
- The "'Jeatd cable car "'is an aerial cable car service at Jeatd mountain above Liberec in the Czech Republic.