aerial bridge sentence in Hindi"aerial bridge" meaning in Hindi aerial bridge in a sentence
- Why did the two 600-foot aerial bridges disappear from the pages of history?
- It s the destruction of the two 600-foot aerial bridges that is meant.
- The latter two buildings lie on the eastern side of the axis and are connected by an aerial bridge.
- Aircraft and sub-assemblies were taken across the Chester Road to Castle Bromwich Aerodrome; though early plans included an aerial bridge from E block to the airfield.
- The first was the Aerial Bridge built in Duluth, Minnesota in 1905, although the city had originally planned to build a vertical lift bridge at the site.
- In 1908 artist Harry Pettit produced a romantic interpretation of a future New York, filled with giant skyscrapers supporting aerial bridges and receiving dirigibles from around the globe.
- Aircraft and sub-assemblies were taken across the Chester Road to the airfield, Castle Bromwich Aerodrome though early plans included an aerial bridge from E block to the airfield.
- But the Gateway Complex did little to reclaim the neighborhood, given the aerial bridges that connect it to Penn Station, easing safety concerns but keeping workers off city streets.
- The Aerial Lift Bridge dominates the Canal Park skyline . ( 2005 ) When it was completed in 1905, the Aerial Bridge's gondola had a capacity of 60 short tons ( 54 tonne ) and could carry 350 people plus wagons, streetcars or automobiles.
- The planet Gor has lower gravity than the Earth ( which allows for the existence of large flying creatures, and tall towers connected by aerial bridges in the cities ), and would have an even lower gravity if not for the technology of the Priest-Kings.