aerial bombardment sentence in Hindi"aerial bombardment" meaning in Hindi aerial bombardment in a sentence
- However, its aerial bombardment of rebel positions on the mountain was devastating.
- The PLA used guns, cannons and also aerial bombardment in the campaign.
- During World War 2 the port faced aerial bombardment from the Japanese.
- "It was an indefensible act of aerial bombardment, " the letter says.
- After the French aerial bombardment of Damascus, Shallash condemned the action, stating:
- The personal appeal of Sihanouk, and widespread US aerial bombardment helped recruitment.
- The Royal Saudi Air Force also conducted a series of aerial bombardments.
- There she served as a target for aerial bombardment practice until 1955.
- "Most of the city is mined and there's a lot of aerial bombardments,"
- In late August, the Russian military began aerial bombardments of Karamakhi.