aerial advertising sentence in Hindi"aerial advertising" meaning in Hindi aerial advertising in a sentence
- Aerial advertising planes do fly before the events over the masses of tailgaters.
- Aerial advertising is effective if a large target audience is gathered near the source of advertising.
- It offered flying lessons, passenger flights, aerial photography, stunt flying, and aerial advertising.
- Detractors of aerial advertising maintain it has a highly limited and ineffective scope in the age of the internet.
- However, safety reasons may lead local authorities to consider banning some forms of aerial advertising in populated areas.
- The company aimed to carry passengers, give flying exhibitions, undertake aerial advertising, and a make general sales.
- Secondary distribution such as news media coverage, word of mouth and photos of aerial advertising can reach an extended audience.
- The previous is to illustrate that aerial advertising was big business then, and could grow into a much bigger operation.
- Authorities soon discovered that the plane was not a cropduster but a banner-towing aircraft owned by a Jacksonville aerial advertising firm.
- The T-1 was built in five versions and was used for training, crop spraying, aerial advertising and other utility roles.