aerator sentence in Hindi"aerator" meaning in Hindi aerator in a sentence
- Older aerators often have flow rates as high as 8 gallons.
- Most paddlewheel aerators are electric, but some are wind powered.
- There are a number of different types of single glass aerators.
- Floating surface aerators are also powered by on-shore electricity.
- Hundreds of fish died with many experiencing aerator in an aquarium.
- Aerators are screens that attach to the ends of faucets.
- Remove an existing aerator by unscrewing it with channel-locking pliers.
- Many have an aerator, but some have flow regulators.
- Surface aerators may be fixed to a post or mounted on floats.
- You may have seen aerator shoes at garden centers or in catalogs.