adverting sentence in Hindi"adverting" meaning in Hindi adverting in a sentence
- So is Broadway, which has stepped up its adverting campaign to get people into theaters.
- Adverting to a new Cornet vacancy, Lord William Lennox was duly dispatched to Spain in early 1813.
- A new controversy was created when the production team gave to the contestant Balay removed their adverting from the show.
- However, the parties typically use such soft money to pay for issue adverting that advocates positions taken by their candidates.
- I live in India and have spent all of my career ( 28 years ) in Adverting, Marketing and Communications.
- This increase in size and revenue is largely due to its recent adverting campaign that aired in the Fall of 2010.
- Gamble, who had a public relations background, surveyed the New York adverting agency market, to determine their involvement with the auto industry.
- It took me 4 years, nominated every year by every comoany, without the proper means of monetary adverting to back, to win what I got.
- In December 1997, one of easyJet's design and adverting agencies suggested to Stelios Haji-Ioannou that he should consider trialling a website for direct bookings.
- In May 2014, Gruner + Jahr acquired a 50 percent interest in one of the leading Word-of-Mouth Marketing company in Europe trnd, to complete its adverting sales in press.