adverse witness sentence in Hindi"adverse witness" meaning in Hindi adverse witness in a sentence
- The defense then asked for permission to examine McDonald as an adverse witness.
- A . I don't know whether he was an adverse witness or not.
- After Elliott's damaging testimony, Teresi declared her an adverse witness.
- Called by the government as an adverse witness, Cristina denied she and Joey had sex.
- The testimony prompted defense attorneys to ask Justice Joseph Teresi to declare Elliott an adverse witness.
- He was a strong opponent of the Manchester Ship Canal, appearing as an adverse witness on six occasions.
- The other mistake, he said, was trying to establish a rapport with an adverse witness such as Lewinsky.
- I should not be forced to put an adverse witness on the stand to get in this statement as evidence.
- At trial Rainey did not testify during his side's case in chief, but he was called by the defense as an adverse witness.
- "Just because there are family members on the state's witness list in no way presumes that they are adverse witnesses to Michael Skakel ."