adaptive function sentence in Hindi"adaptive function" meaning
- Paternity confusion is proposed to be an adaptive function for preventing infanticide.
- The adaptive function of sex today remains a major unresolved issue in biology.
- The adaptive function of meiosis is currently a matter of debate.
- However, evolutionary psychologists believe dreams serve some adaptive function for survival.
- Anti-symmetry can be distinguished by the bimodal distributions, due to some adaptive functions.
- Death awareness became a highly disruptive byproduct of prior adaptive functions.
- A common view is that facial expressions initially served a non-communicative adaptive function.
- The adaptive function of sex, today, remains a major unresolved issue in biology.
- The alternative having no hypothesis about adaptive function carries no predictions whatsoever.
- Chimeras often cause regulatory changes and can shuffle protein domains to produce novel adaptive functions.