adaptive evolution sentence in Hindi"adaptive evolution" meaning
- Although Berg's theory was anti-Darwinian, and anti-Lamarckian, it still advocated adaptive evolution.
- DIT does not assume that replicators are necessary for cumulative adaptive evolution.
- The concept, published by Darwin and Alfred Russel Wallace in a adaptive evolution.
- Intraspecific phenotypic plasticity, pre-adaptation and post-introduction evolution are all major factors in adaptive evolution.
- Natural selection remains the primary explanation for adaptive evolution.
- In the foregoing examples the vestigiality is generally the ( sometimes incidental ) result of adaptive evolution.
- Together, this suggests an important role for segmental duplication within human and primate adaptive evolution . [ 3]
- The other methods for detecting adaptive evolution use genome wide approaches, often to look for evidence of selective sweeps.
- This conversion can actually lead to increased variance in the founding populations which then allows for rapid adaptive evolution.
- Most mutations within genes are fitness and are extremely important for evolution, since their directional selection leads to adaptive evolution.