adaptive control sentence in Hindi"adaptive control" meaning in Hindi
- This was known as the TRAC System, or Traffic Responsive Adaptive Control System.
- Hence, there are several ways to apply adaptive control algorithms.
- The MH-96 adaptive control system then caused the airplane to break up during reentry.
- He contributed to manipulators dynamics in adaptive and non-adaptive control for contact and non-contact tasks.
- Zhang s current research interests are system identification, adaptive control, stochastic systems, and multi-agent systems.
- The memory-prediction framework provides a unified basis for thinking about the adaptive control of complex behavior.
- Both engines use knock sensors and adaptive controls to allow a range of available fuel use.
- Self-tuning systems typically exhibit non-linear adaptive control.
- The lighting system adjusts the lighting level based upon ambient light and weather conditions outside with an adaptive control system.
- Schuster holds over 50 U . S . patents in fields ranging from adaptive control over video compression to Internet telephony.