adaptations sentence in Hindi"adaptations" meaning
- The adaptation is complete-- as it relates to football.
- The shorter the original story, the more complete the adaptation.
- The whole question is in whether or not adaptation passes quickly.
- The idea is to appreciate the adaptations a species has made.
- Sam Wood's 1943 adaptation of the Ernest Hemingway novel.
- But when I saw this adaptation, I thought it worked.
- In his own adaptation of " Henry V,"
- L . Virginia Browne, adaptation; Richard Colla, director.
- An adaptation of King's novel about an overweight ma[
- We have to open our minds to different regions and adaptations.