accusatorial sentence in Hindi"accusatorial" meaning in Hindi
- This questioning also demonstrates that the inquiry is designed to be both accusatorial and prosecutorial,
- The South African system today is basically accusatorial : that is, the state accuses and the accused defends.
- I wasn't as snide and accusatorial as I am here, but she knew where things were heading.
- The English system was always accusatorial, in which the Crown presented a case to the jury against the accused.
- Their questioning of him at the hearing " demonstrates that the inquiry is designed to be both accusatorial and prosecutorial, " he wrote.
- By the twelfth and early thirteenth centuries, there was a shift away from the accusatorial model toward the legal procedure used in the Roman Empire.
- The system became almost completely accusatorial, and the judge, although still able to question witnesses, decided a case on evidence presented by both sides.
- The majority found that a principle of fundamental justice required an accusatorial and adversarial criminal justice system, founded on respect for the autonomy and dignity of human beings.
- In fact France, which subscribes to a civil legal system, historically gave the judge a passive role and left the parties to engage in an accusatorial manner.
- But it was only the common law that gave effect to this prohibition and it was only in the common law courts, where the accusatorial mode prevailed, that it applied.