abuse of right sentence in Hindi"abuse of right" meaning in Hindi abuse of right in a sentence
- The likely outcome is an abuse of rights with little new security.
- It could also act to guard against abuse of rights by the government.
- Jesuits have long been on the vanguard of Catholic Church movements, particularly in fighting poverty and abuse of rights.
- In Scottish law ( which is mixed civil / common law jurisdiction ), abuse of rights is called " Aemulatio Vicinis"
- However, abuse of rights and legitimate interests of citizens, including trial participants, may be a subject for a separate appeal.
- Deadminning for abuse of rights plus civility parole should be enough .-- Irpen 17 : 40, 23 March 2007 ( UTC)
- This general approach implicitly attacks civil law systems have a theory of " abuse of right " to explain denial of justification in such extreme cases.
- In 1931, she published " The Conscription of a People "-a protest against the abuse of rights in the Soviet Union.
- They are characterized as such by some French and Dominican scholars in discussions of the judicial doctrine of abuse of rights and the expansion of the notion of unjust enrichment.
- Mexico's Foreign Ministry said in a press released issued Thursday it registered 72, 864 cases of abuse of rights of Mexican immigrants in the United States last year.