about face sentence in Hindi"about face" meaning in Hindi
- But he could have also been talking about facing down bone cancer.
- PDI had previously opposed the motion but made an about face yesterday.
- Morton is more excited about facing Jennings than about avenging his mistake.
- Others worry about facing discrimination as a small country and a newcomer.
- His CIA contacts dubbed it Operation About Face when they approved it.
- Bottenfield said about facing Clemens and Martinez to start his Angels career.
- Bayern administrator Karl Hopfner did not seem wild about facing the Ukrainians.
- So Lewis may have been concerned about facing charges of obstructing justice.
- We were going to be pretty excited about facing each other again,
- He was truly noble about facing the burden of his actions.