abound in sentence in Hindi"abound in" meaning in Hindi
- Signs of despair and deprivation abound in the teeming shelters around Princeville.
- But obstacles abound in getting herbal remedies out of the African bush.
- Good cheeses abound in Burgundy ( try the sinfully rich Epoisses ).
- It is an area that abounds in both wildlife and free trade.
- Smoke abounds in an AP sampling of nearly a dozen recent films:
- Italian business signs on restaurants and pizzerias abound in the city.
- Wonderful locations and beautiful scenery abound in the areas surrounding Paderu.
- Such stories abound in the Chechen community, but few families complain.
- Ski and fishing trips and very casual attire abound in them.
- The score abounds in lush Straussian melodies and sumptuous orchestral colorings.