abdomens sentence in Hindi"abdomens" meaning
- He had his surname inked in an arc across his abdomen.
- Splattering rock chips and metal fragments pierce his chest and abdomen.
- He had been shot four times in the abdomen and thighs.
- Aneurysms most often occur in the chest, abdomen and brain.
- Jensen implanted cells from human breast cancers into animals'abdomens.
- Injuries to her arm, leg and abdomen are healing still.
- Curtis Martin couldn't play, his abdomen too painful.
- _One male, late teens ( shot in abdomen ).
- Excess fluids might build up in the abdomen, causing swelling.
- Krueger holds her abdomen when she moves or when she laughs.