abbesses sentence in Hindi"abbesses" meaning in Hindi abbesses in a sentence
- Enda was a warrior-king of Fanchea, an abbess.
- Afterwards she was relegated to the position of abbess of Chelles.
- Juniper goes on to visit the Abbess ( Blanche Yurka ).
- In her later years she served as abbess of Gudhem Abbey.
- Abbess of Stanbrook, or Dame Felicitas Corrigan, author ).
- Modern-era Abbesses, however, refrain from doing so.
- This results in the Abbess taking her revenge on the lovers.
- In the eleventh century the abbess was a powerful local figure.
- Matilda's grandmother Matilda I was abbess at Herford Abbey.
- She was the abbess of Beaumont-l�s-Tours Abbey.