a bit thick sentence in Hindi"a bit thick" meaning in Hindi
- He's a bit thick in the middle, but that's to be expected.
- It is a bit thick and tends to scorch if you don't add water.
- True, the action is laid on a bit thick.
- Laying it on a bit thick there, eh?
- His accent is a bit thick at times, but muddle through-- it's worth it . 4 stars.
- He again likes to appear a bit thick so that he can take advantage of Boycie s ignorance.
- I'm just a bit thick-headed sometimes, but I can be sharp and useful when I catch on to things.
- Sorry to sound a bit thick . Preceding talk ) 16 : 51, 19 May 2009 ( UTC)
- But a surfeit of stone and symmetry, particularly at the building's top-heavy crown, lays the gravity on a bit thick.
- While Howard's Irish brogue is a bit thick and unconvincing, the veteran actor is still a welcome presence on series television.