see meaning in Hindi
[ si: ] sound:
• पादरी का स्थान
• बिशप अधिकारी का क्षेत्र
• सलाह लेना
• पैनी नजर से देखना
• चौकसी करना
• देख लेना
• दृष्टि करना
• गौर करना
• साथ देना
• देख भाल करना
• विचार करना
• मुलाकात करना
• निश्चय करना
• दर्शन करना
• कल्पना करना
• महसूस करना
• अवलोकन करना
• पर ध्यान देना
• भेंट करना
• परामर्श करना
• सलाह लेना
• विदा करना
• मालूम करना
• पैनी नजर से देखना
• साथ जाना
• रूमानी तौर पर मिलना-जुलना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- In the Internet Explorer, it is seen as “”Favorites“”.
इंटरनेट एक्सप्लोरर मे यह फ़ेवरेट कहलाता है।
- Ensure the current resolution meets or exceeds the recommended minimum resolution (800x600). See here for details:
- to see how accurate it sounded.
ताकि मैं यह जान सकु की मैं कितनी शुद्धता से यह बोल रहा था।
- Everyone can expect to be seen within 26 weeks .
सभी लोग अपेक्षा कर सकते है कि 26 हफ्तों में दिखेंगे .
- and we create everything we can see in any direction, right,
हर दिशा में दिखने वाली हर चीज़ बनाई जा सकती है,
- As you can see, these images aren't really special.
जैसा कि आप देख सकते है, यह तस्वीरे कुछ खास नहीं है |
- and always being scared and not seeing a future.
हमेशा डर लगता है, जा रहा है और एक भविष्य देख नहीं है.
- Disable outfile. See interactive help (\h) also.
outfile को बंद करें। परस्पर संवादात्मक मदद (\h) भी देखें।
- How to claim see page 18.
कैसे पा सकते है ये जानने के लिये पान क्रमांक 18 देख सकते है। ।
- because she never saw him again. He did not survive.
क्योंकि वो फिर कभी उसे नहीं दिखा. वो नहीं बच पाया.
- the seat within a bishop''s diocese where his cathedral is located
- perceive (an idea or situation) mentally; "Now I see!"; "I just can''t see your point"; "Does she realize how important this decision is?"; "I don''t understand the idea"
synonyms：understand, realize, realise
- get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally; "I learned that she has two grown-up children"; "I see that you have been promoted"
synonyms：learn, hear, get word, get wind, pick up, find out, get a line, discover
- make sense of; assign a meaning to; "What message do you see in this letter?"; "How do you interpret his behavior?"
- be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something; "He verified that the valves were closed"; "See that the curtains are closed"; "control the quality of the product"
synonyms：check, insure, see to it, ensure, control, ascertain, assure
- deem to be; "She views this quite differently from me"; "I consider her to be shallow"; "I don''t see the situation quite as negatively as you do"
synonyms：consider, reckon, view, regard
- deliberate or decide; "See whether you can come tomorrow"; "let''s see--which movie should we see tonight?"
- find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort; "I want to see whether she speaks French"; "See whether it works"; "find out if he speaks Russian"; "Check whether the train leaves on time"
synonyms：determine, check, find out, ascertain, watch, learn
- match or meet; "I saw the bet of one of my fellow players"
- receive as a specified guest; "the doctor will see you now"; "The minister doesn''t see anybody before noon"
- imagine; conceive of; see in one''s mind; "I can''t see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
synonyms：visualize, visualise, envision, project, fancy, figure, picture, image
- come together; "I''ll probably see you at the meeting"; "How nice to see you again!"
synonyms：meet, run into, encounter, run across, come across
- accompany or escort; "I''ll see you to the door"
- go or live through; "We had many trials to go through"; "he saw action in Viet Nam"
synonyms：experience, go through
- perceive or be contemporaneous with; "We found Republicans winning the offices"; "You''ll see a lot of cheating in this school"; "The 1960''s saw the rebellion of the younger generation against established traditions"; "I want to see results"
- perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight; "You have to be a good observer to see all the details"; "Can you see the bird in that tree?"; "He is blind--he cannot see"
- see and understand, have a good eye; "The artist must first learn to see"
- observe, check out, and look over carefully or inspect; "The customs agent examined the baggage"; "I must see your passport before you can enter the country"
- see or watch; "view a show on television"; "This program will be seen all over the world"; "view an exhibition"; "Catch a show on Broadway"; "see a movie"
synonyms：watch, view, catch, take in
- observe as if with an eye; "The camera saw the burglary and recorded it"
- date regularly; have a steady relationship with; "Did you know that she is seeing an older man?"; "He is dating his former wife again!"
synonyms：go steady, go out, date
- go to see for professional or business reasons; "You should see a lawyer"; "We had to see a psychiatrist"
- go to see for a social visit; "I went to see my friend Mary the other day"
- go to see a place, as for entertainment; "We went to see the Eiffel Tower in the morning"
- take charge of or deal with; "Could you see about lunch?"; "I must attend to this matter"; "She took care of this business"
synonyms：attend, take care, look