section meaning in Hindi
[ 'sekʃən ] sound:section sentence in Hindi
- And the first section ends at 20th St. right now.
और पहला भाग फिलहाल बीसवी स्ट्रीट पर ख़तम होता है.
- When you contact the court, tell them you wish to make a complaint under section 82 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
कोर्ट के साथ काम करना।
- You cannot add a new directory to this section.
आप इस भाग में एक नयी निर्देशिका को जोड़ नहीं सकते है।
- the other section is not related to the division of the sections.
अन्य अनुच्छेद शक्ति विभाजन से सम्बन्धित नही है
- And we've already started construction on section two.
और हमने तो दूसरे भाग का निर्माण कार्य भी शुरू दिया है.
- This section of Muslims became known as the Shiya sect.
यह वर्ग शिया वर्ग के नाम से प्रसिद्ध हुआ।
- And there it is kind of grown, at least one particular section of it.
और यह उगा हुआ है, कम से कम इसका एक खंड.
- And then the last section was going to go around the rail yards,
और फिर अंतिम भाग रेल यार्ड के चारों ओर चलने वाला था,
- Original mantra section of the Veda is called sanhita.
वेद के असल मन्त्र भाग को संहिता कहते हैं ।
- Check the settings you specified in the network section.
संजाल के अनुच्छेद में विनिर्दिष्ट विकल्पों को जांचे।
- the cutting of or into body tissues or organs (especially by a surgeon as part of an operation)
- one of several parts or pieces that fit with others to constitute a whole object; "a section of a fishing rod"; "metal sections were used below ground"; "finished the final segment of the road"
- one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole; "the written part of the exam"; "the finance section of the company"; "the BBC''s engineering division"
- a self-contained part of a larger composition (written or musical); "he always turns first to the business section"; "the history of this work is discussed in the next section"
- a segment of a citrus fruit; "he ate a section of the orange"
- a specialized division of a large organization; "you''ll find it in the hardware department"; "she got a job in the historical section of the Treasury"
- a small team of policemen working as part of a police platoon
- a small army unit usually having a special function
- a division of an orchestra containing all instruments of the same class
- a small class of students who are part of a larger course but are taught separately; "a graduate student taught sections for the professor''s lecture course"
- (geometry) the area created by a plane cutting through a solid
- a distinct region or subdivision of a territorial or political area or community or group of people; "no section of the nation is more ardent than the South"; "there are three synagogues in the Jewish section"
- a very thin slice (of tissue or mineral or other substance) for examination under a microscope; "sections from the left ventricle showed diseased tissue"
- a land unit equal to 1 square mile
- divide into segments; "segment an orange"; "segment a compound word"