• पेंच प्रभ्रंश
• स्क्रू प्रभ्रंश
|screw: खपची जेलर ढक्कन|
|dislocation: हटाव संधि भंग|
screw dislocation meaning in Hindiscrew dislocation sentence in Hindi
- Because there are no stacking faults, the screw dislocations may cross-slip.
- Edge dislocations form so called tilt walls, while screw dislocations form twist walls.
- Screw dislocations form a line along which the crystal lattice jumps one lattice point.
- This type of boundary incorporates two sets of screw dislocations.
- There are two types of dislocations in crystals that can induce slip-edge dislocations and screw dislocations.
- Both edge and screw dislocations move ( slip ) in directions parallel to their burgers vector.
- As such, substitutional solute atoms do not interact with the shear stress fields characteristic of screw dislocations.
- Partials form instead of screw dislocations.
- Once a screw dislocation propagates through the bulk of a sample during the yield in the device manufacturing process.
- Micropipes and screw dislocations in epitaxial layers are normally derived from the substrates on which the epitaxy is performed.