• स्कॉटलैण्डी महिला
scotswoman meaning in Hindiscotswoman sentence in Hindi
- Seth's mother was a Scotswoman named Anna Findley Bullock.
- Otokichi married a Scotswoman in Macao who later died of illness.
- In 1882 he married a Scotswoman, and later returned to live in Scotland.
- He married a Scotswoman, Mary Philomena ( n�e Constable Maxwell ) in 1926.
- By a Scotswoman, Jean Abernethy, Albany had an illegitimate daughter named Eleanor Stewart.
- Scotswoman Bannerman and her husband, a doctor in the British military, were living in India.
- `CHARLOTTE GRAY'_ Cate Blanchett as a young Scotswoman working underground in the French resistance.
- Ridgeway, 36, is the son of a Scotswoman and a leader of the Gumbayynggir tribe.
- I can't hardly believe it, " the red-haired, freckle-faced Scotswoman said.
- Shortbread originated in Scotland, with the first printed recipe, in 1736, from a Scotswoman named Mrs McLintock.