scathes meaning in Hindiscathes sentence in Hindi
• हानि करना
• नुकसान करना
• नाश करना
• बरबाद करना
- When I start to scathe, it's not like I'm bitter.
- Last month, 19 workers were arrested after a fight with knives and scathes at a construction site.
- "Insipid, " the critics would scathe, " totally vacuous, decidedly unfunny ."
- A recent scandal involving Australia's nominal head of state, appointed by Howard, did not scathe the prime minister.
- In September 2007, the Nevada Air National Guard utilized the Scathe View system in the search for millionaire adventurer and pilot Steve Fossett.
- The Scathe View system disseminates intelligence data and information directly to ground forces in real time via on-board voice and data communications suites.
- On 17 January 1991, these decoys, together with Navy air-launched decoys were sent against Iraqi air defenses in Operation Scathe Mean.
- This conversion also included a modification, which provided additional Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance ( ISR ) asset to the Air National Guard called Scathe View.
- The album scathes audiences with iconoclastic sociopolitical commentary, dramatic dysphemisms, apocalyptic vision, drug-induced banterings of philosophical catharsis, and mind-blowing musical creativity.
- The 152nd Intelligence Squadron, part of the Nevada Air National Guard's 152nd Airlift Wing, was the only unit at that time equipped with the Scathe View system.