• घटाया गया
• बढ़ाया गया
• बढ़ाया हुआ
scaled meaning in Hindiscaled sentence in Hindi
- At quarterback camp Monday, Carver tipped the scales at 249.
- Grade : 3 1 / 2 on a scale of 5.
- Grade : 1 1 / 2 on a scale of 5.
- Yet this is an event probably on the scale of those.
- Skeptics say things are out of whack on a global scale.
- The sheer scale of the casino and its market explains much.
- Ciba Vision could create a much larger operation and some scale,
- It was a project conceived on the scale of the Pharaohs.
- It was pure black and white, not gray-scale.
- When Dole demanded things be scaled back, Segal went along.
- (used of armor) having overlapping metal plates attached to a leather backing
- having the body covered or partially covered with thin horny plates, as some fish and reptiles