scalding meaning in Hindi
[ 'skɔ:ldiŋ ] sound:scalding sentence in Hindi
• बहुत ज़्यादा
• कटु आलोचनापूर्ण
- Heat milk until scalding but don't allow to boil.
- Scalding volcanic debris prevented rescuers from getting near victims using boats.
- Within seconds, the building was filled with scalding black smoke.
- At 7 : 10 am Tommy who had a scalding injury.
- New plantings need to be mulched to prevent sun-scalding.
- In addition, a drink cart spilled, scalding some passengers.
- Next, a bath in scalding water loosens the feathers.
- Set the water heater between 120 to 125 degrees to prevent scalding.
- Always cut on a cutting board; clean it with scalding water.
- Heat milk to scalding in a saucepan over medium heat.