say-so meaning in Hindi
[ 'seisəu ] sound:
• साक्ष्य विहीन कथन
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- You do not need my say-so to change things .
- Do not just accept his say-so : find out for yourself .
- the power or right to give orders or make decisions; "he has the authority to issue warrants"; "deputies are given authorization to make arrests"; "a place of potency in the state"
synonyms：authority, authorization, authorisation, potency, dominance
- an authoritative declaration
- one chap''s arbitrary assertion