safeguards meaning in Hindisafeguards sentence in Hindi
• सुरक्षा के उपाय
- The measure would also hedge doctor-assisted suicide with safeguards.
- The safeguards imposed over the last 30 years have worked well.
- But this branching out may have hurt Safeguard's profits.
- There needs to be some kind of safeguards put in place,
- The idea is to have safeguards before a baby dies somewhere.
- It has many of the safeguards the New Jersey jurists added.
- But laws can only do so much to safeguard the environment.
- Sometimes it is the only safeguard for a person facing execution.
- Anybody that buys these bonds will want to have some safeguards.
- Safeguard rose 6 3 / 8 to 67 3 / 8.