saddle blanket meaning in Hindi
• जीन कंबल
|saddle: पीठ का पारचा पीठ का|
|blanket: आवरण कंबल कम्बल|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The bucking broncos in the ring have words on their saddle blankets.
- Horse tack typically consists of western saddles, western-style bridles, and saddle blankets.
- This " mochila " saddle blanket cover the rider would then sit on.
- Jones also provided a red saddle blanket to go along with the horse.
- They caught me because I fell asleep underneath the saddle blanket.
- The Titans always have been a burr under the Jaguars'saddle blanket.
- Saddle blankets have been used for many centuries with all types of saddles.
- "There's a lot of people out there with burrs under their saddle blankets.
- Burch and Minick are a generation younger but cut from the same saddle blanket.
- As a teenager, a thorn hidden in his horse's saddle blanket pierced his knee.