saddle back meaning in Hindi
• काठी पीठ
• पल्याण पृष्ठ
• पल्याण पृष्ठ
|saddle: पीठ का पारचा पीठ का|
|back: कमर पीछे का|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The large steeply-pitched saddle back roof dominates the structure.
- The acoustical differences between saddle back and emperor tamarin calls allow humans to differentiate between them easily.
- It made no difference if the rider pressed the horse to death, so he packed the saddle back.
- It is a Grade 2 * listed building and consists of a chancel, nave, south porch and western'saddle back'tower.
- The radar moved to Saddle Back Mountain, near Kiama, New South Wales and became operational on 20 April 1942.
- There was also an agonistic interaction with saddle back tamarins and emperors, where the emperor tamarins were the dominant species.
- Blacklog Creek flows between Orbisonia, cuts through Saddle Back Ridge and joins Aughwick Creek approximately two miles downstream of the two towns.
- Kengtu tells McHale that his people want the saddles back and will escort the Americans to the sea if they disguise themselves in native garb.
- Emperor tamarin long calls generally cover a broader frequency range and the notes are shorter and repeated more quickly than those produced by saddle back tamarins.
- Even Kyrgyz who live in the capital, Bishkek, or in other big towns, are expected to have a horse and a saddle back in their native villages.