sacrotuberous meaning in Hindisacrotuberous sentence in Hindi
- Laxity of this ligament and the sacrotuberous ligament allows this rotation to occur.
- Biceps femoris could therefore act to stabilise the sacroiliac joint via the sacrotuberous ligament.
- Each is formed as three roots immediately converge above the upper border of the sacrotuberous ligament and the coccygeus muscle.
- The sacrotuberous and sacrospinous ligaments ( also known as the extrinsic sacroiliac joint ligaments ) limit the amount the sacrum flexes.
- The coccygeal branch of the inferior gluteal artery passes behind the mid-portion of the sacrospinous ligament and pierces the sacrotuberous ligament at multiple locations.
- More superficial ligaments ( e . g ., the sacrotuberous ligament ) react to dynamic motions ( such as straight-leg raising during physical motion ).
- However, the studies and surgical methods cited above generally focused on the Alcock s canal and the area between the sacrotuberous and sacrospinous ligaments as likely sites for entrapment.
- Below, the obturator fascia is attached to the falciform process of the sacrotuberous ligament and to the pubic arch, where it becomes continuous with the superior fascia of the urogenital diaphragm.
- Below, it is bounded by a sharp ridge that provides attachment to a falciform prolongation of the sacrotuberous ligament, and, more anteriorly, gives origin to the transverse perineal and ischiocavernosus muscles.
- It is converted into a foramen, the lesser sciatic foramen, by the sacrotuberous and sacrospinous ligaments, and transmits the tendon of the Obturator internus, the nerve which supplies that muscle, and the internal pudendal vessels and pudendal nerve.