sacristan meaning in Hindisacristan sentence in Hindi
- Arganda was a former sacristan ( altar boy ) of Guimbaolibot.
- Efigenio Golvano Sacristan, an Iberdrola director, said after the auction.
- Eusebio Sacristan Mena put Celta ahead at the 23rd minute.
- El mayordomo, " a combination of sacristan and Indian chief ".
- There he was appointed to work as the sacristan of the house.
- Is a sacristan in the Catholic church allowed to marry?
- Angelotti and the Sacristan in Puccini's " Tosca,"
- Transport and Communications Minister Carlos Ruiz Sacristan told reporters.
- The Sacristan kneels in prayer as the Angelus sounds.
- The under-sacristan ( custos ) is also mentioned in the Decretals.
- an officer of the church who is in charge of sacred objects