• उत्सर्गी ऐनोड
|sacrificial: बलि का यज्ञीय|
|anode: धनाग्र उद्-द्वार|
sacrificial anode meaning in Hindisacrificial anode sentence in Hindi
- So manufacturers offer another line of defense, called a sacrificial anode rod.
- Galvanic corrosion is often prevented by the use of sacrificial anodes.
- The answer to that would be a sacrificial anode somewhere in the system.
- The sacrificial anodes and cathodes can be of the same or of different materials.
- See the related Sacrificial anode for corrosion prevention.
- It is an electrochemical corrosion a copper-silver galvanic cell forms and the copper acts as sacrificial anode.
- Galvanic or sacrificial anodes are made in various shapes and sizes using alloys of zinc, magnesium and aluminium.
- Galvanic or sacrificial anodes are made in various shapes and sizes using alloys of zinc, magnesium and aluminum.
- Water heaters have a component called a sacrificial anode rod that is suspended in the water inside the tank.
- To slow this process down, water heaters have a replaceable sacrificial anode rod that corrodes instead of the steel.