sabal meaning in Hindisabal sentence in Hindi
- In English Sabal-Garh is " the strong fort ".
- There is large concern for the destruction of the Sabal palm.
- Amita and Sabal later task Ajay with confronting and killing Noore.
- The Sabal Palm Trail is part of the Great Florida Birding Trail.
- It is dotted with " Sabal bermudana " palmetto trees.
- Exports are playing an increasingly important role for Venepal, Reyes Sabal said.
- Unpruned sabal palms have done fine for centuries without help from the knife.
- Pharaun remained loyal to Sabal, but eventually his other sister killed her.
- He also helped update the sabal palm ".
- A strangler fig entombed a tall sabal palm, leaving only the fronds visible.