rutabaga meaning in Hindirutabaga sentence in Hindi
- Let's say we adopted the rutabaga as our enemy.
- 1 small rutabaga, peeled and cut into \-inch dice
- Peel the turnips or rutabagas and cut them into large chunks.
- We even have a little fun updating the parsnip and rutabaga.
- I tried a gratin with rutabagas, and I loved it.
- Just try getting farm-fresh rutabagas up on 53d and Broadway.
- Bisque of Rutabaga Total time : 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Add carrots, beet, rutabaga, parsnip, potatoes and garlic.
- The turnips may be either white or the yellow rutabagas.
- Roast turnips, rutabagas and potatoes for a vegetable platter.
- the large yellow root of a rutabaga plant used as food
- a cruciferous plant with a thick bulbous edible yellow root
synonyms：, , , ,