ruritania meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Part of the action is set in Strelsau, capital of Ruritania.
- We could probably put something similar together for Ruritania, for that matter.
- Maybe in a remotely low zone with the lands of Nod, Ruritania, West Metkovitch and Brilliantina.
- In " Back in the USSA ", Princess Flavia of Ruritania marries into an alternate history Romanov dynasty.
- The British Empire ( which in this setting, includes realms on other planets ) is engaged in a war against Ruritania.
- Seeing that as a chance to prevent Britain's destruction by Ruritania, Inanna and Watcham agree to let Vogel continue.
- The colonel declares that it is Fate that brought Rassendyll to Ruritania; he can take Rudolf's place with no one the wiser.
- Hof provided Anthony Hope ( author of " The Prisoner of Zenda " ) with his inspiration for Strelsau, capital of his fictitious kingdom of Ruritania.
- This volume covers some of the historical background of Ruritania, giving additional information which may aid in the enjoyment of the two full-length novels.
- Goldsworthy considers stories and movies about Ruritania to be a form of " literary exploitation " or " narrative colonization " of the peoples of the Balkans.