run off meaning in Hindi
• बहा देना
|run: छोटी नदी दूरी औसत|
|off: से अलग छूट छुट्टी|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Yet another ran off with his massage therapist .
और एक तो मालिश करने वाली के साथ ही भाग खड़ हा .
- “What happens if she runs off with an Indian man?”
“अगर किसी भारतीय आदमी के साथ भाग गयी तो?”
- But the thing is, the coyote runs off the cliff right after him.
लेकिन बात यह है, कोयोट भी उसके बाद चट्टान के आगे भाग जाता है.
- and the roadrunner runs off a cliff,
और पक्षी एक चट्टान पर से भाग जाता है ,
- As these two started running off, one of Sanders' soldier who himself was an Indian, started on their chase.
ये दोनो जैसे ही भाग रहे थे उसके एक सिपाही ने जो एक हिंदुस्तानी ही था इनका पीछा करना चालू कर दिया ।
- decide (a contest or competition) by a runoff
- reproduce by xerography
- force to go away; used both with concrete and metaphoric meanings; "Drive away potential burglars"; "drive away bad thoughts"; "dispel doubts"; "The supermarket had to turn back many disappointed customers"
synonyms：chase away, drive out, turn back, drive away, dispel, drive off
- leave suddenly and as if in a hurry; "The listeners bolted when he discussed his strange ideas"; "When she started to tell silly stories, I ran out"
synonyms：run out, bolt, bolt out, beetle off
- run off as waste; "The water wastes back into the ocean"
- run away; usually includes taking something or somebody along; "The thief made off with our silver"; "the accountant absconded with the cash from the safe"
synonyms：abscond, bolt, absquatulate, decamp, go off, make off
- run away secretly with one''s beloved; "The young couple eloped and got married in Las Vegas"