roue meaning in Hindiroue sentence in Hindi
- He was in his 50s, a rich and handsome roue.
- RC stands for Roues-Canon, or wheeled gun.
- The Hasvik roue was taken over by Wider�e in 1990.
- Roue de Paris uses of water ballast to provide a stable base.
- He has a burgeoning future as a real roue.
- Remy McSwain ( Tony Crane ) is a roue of the first order.
- The old roue had-- hell, has-- the touch.
- L'Ogenblik and La Roue d'Or are fine upmarket bistros.
- marriage to the roue she has always loved.
- He portrays the aging roue played by Joe E . Brown in the film.
- a dissolute man in fashionable society
synonyms：, , , ,