rosiness meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Speak with Toledo, and you're struck by the rosiness of his outlook.
- However, a new adjective is about to take over, putting that rosiness into considerable doubt.
- At one point, " Sugarpuss " points to her sore throat and complains " Slight rosiness?
- Ms . Salzman said : " Though the economy's fine, we don't trust the rosiness.
- Some of the rosiness of the City of Roses, as it's called, can be ascribed to its wearing rose-tinted glasses.
- And, somehow, " My Family's " resilient rosiness was easier to believe than " Roosters "'downbeat dysfunctionalism.
- Two very different outlooks sit side by side in the state budget that Gov . George Pataki proposed on Tuesday, an uneasy pairing of rosiness and austerity.
- Underneath its gritty realism and unblinkingly blase view of commercial sex, " Midnight Dancers " is a sentimental family drama whose rosiness at times strains credibility.
- Luckily, when I applied my own Georgette Klinger foundation over it, the excessive rosiness disappeared and the overall effect came closest to Darac's application of Prescriptives.
- One system of judging malnutrition, the Dumferline Scale, ranked height, weight, eyesight, breathing, muscularity, mental alertness and rosiness of complexion as benchmarks of health.