roominess meaning in Hindiroominess sentence in Hindi
• कक्ष विस्तार
- Previous LH cars set benchmarks for roominess and trunk space.
- So was the excellent stereo system, cushy seats and broad roominess.
- Highs : 30-plus mpg fuel economy, roominess
- Despite its roominess, the Taurus lacks interior storage.
- The girth is especially noticeable in the roominess of the middle seating area.
- There was a feeling of roominess _ of space _ about his methods.
- My expectations for back seat roominess have remained high.
- The roominess of the Impala is impressive, too.
- The roominess within the garment is adjustable from within.
- Highs : Improved ergonomics, styling, roominess.
- spatial largeness and extensiveness (especially inside a building); "the capaciousness of Santa''s bag astounded the child"; "roominess in this size car is always a compromise"; "his new office lacked the spaciousness that he had become accustomed to"
- intellectual breadth; "the very capaciousness of the idea meant that agreement on fundamentals was unnecessary"; "his unselfishness gave him great intellectual roominess"