• रोमन स्थापत्य शैली
• रोमन स्थापत्य शैली का
romanesque meaning in Hindiromanesque sentence in Hindi
- The six-story Romanesque campanile is from the 12th century.
- Its Romanesque and Byzantine lines feature twin towers with pointed domes.
- By far the greatest number of surviving Romanesque buildings are churches.
- The Romanesque builders used a number of solutions to this problem.
- The school and the institute are both of Romanesque Revival style.
- The train station of Richardsonian Romanesque style was built in 1893.
- The current Richardsonian Romanesque-style courthouse was built in 1904.
- Autun is more traditional and typical of the Romanesque portal carvings.
- Jacobsen referred to the architectural style as " abstract Romanesque ".
- It was rebuilt in 1152, in the later Romanesque style.