• रोमन अंक
• रोमन संख्या
|roman: प्राचीन रोमी|
|number: इकाई तादाद कई|
roman number meaning in Hindiroman number sentence in Hindi
- They were designated Mk III ( Roman numbers ) prior to 2 April 1945.
- The I and V from the title resemble the Roman number for 4, IV.
- The letter sign is also used to mark lower-case Roman numbers, as in.
- Metal roman numbers have also been made by F . H . Ayres of London and Hamleys.
- The duration of the season is indicated with arabic numbers for the days and roman numbers for the hours.
- The establishments connected with experimentation and production of equipment were mainly concentrated in Hertfordshire and were designated by roman numbers.
- Only rarely did the Romans number the year from the Varro, 753 BC, has been adopted by modern historians.
- One unique clock feature uses " IIII " for the number 4 instead of the traditional Roman number " IV ".
- On all four sides are entrenched special metal plates mounted to the hands and inscribed Roman numbers from one to twelve.
- The Roman number IV was used, making it IV League, and in referring to it vocally, IV became Ivy.