riveter meaning in Hindiriveter sentence in Hindi
- I want a riveter like Rosie to have attached the handles.
- Women factory workers embodied the " Rosie the Riveter " ideal.
- Neither of them redirect appropriately to " Rosie the Riveter ".
- Meghan Fardelmann became the first Riveter to record a hat trick.
- Packer is currently an alternate captain for the New York Riveters.
- Young Belfast ironworkers and riveters pose in the bowels of the ship.
- The America / 3 " Rosie The Riveter"
- One male icon isn't a man : Rosie the Riveter.
- They hadn't worked as riveters and bus drivers.
- They called him ` Pete the Riveter',"
- a machine for driving rivets
- a worker who inserts and hammers rivets