rights issue meaning in Hindirights issue sentence in Hindi
- HRC says Clinton is more supportive of gay rights issues than Lazio.
- It was unclear how the contentious voting rights issue would be resolved.
- China is likely to continue to be challenged by human rights issues.
- He expected BII to offer a rights issue to complete the deal.
- He suggested another rights issue may be necessary to make a purchase.
- Human rights issues are at the top of the list of problems.
- It previously proposed to raise the funds needed via a rights issue.
- Many companies had also revised downwards the prices of their rights issues.
- Chinese officials insist they are making progress on the property rights issue.
- Amnesty International Australia campaigns on international and domestic human rights issues.
- an offering of common stock to existing shareholders who hold subscription rights or pre-emptive rights that entitle them to buy newly issued shares at a discount from the price at which they will be offered to the public later; "the investment banker who handles a rights offering usually agrees to buy any shares not bought by shareholders"